The 5th Annual PPP in Turkey Forum is taking place on 23rd and 24th November, 2016 in Ankara and BTY is delighted to be participating as Sponsor and Panelist at this conference.
As part of BTY’s Healthcare Infrastructure Advisory team, Tom Sparrow, will be sharing best practices and lessons learned on an important topic in emerging PPP markets – ‘Transition and Operational Readiness Planning’. The discussion will cover all the necessary tasks and deliverables for the activation and occupation of a new PPP facility in a timely, safe and cost effective manner which is consistent with the Design Output Specifications.
Mr. Sparrow has a long history of success and experience working as the project lead for many Canadian government projects including, most recently as Project Director for the Fort St. John Hospital and Peace Villa project in British Columbia, and as Chief Project Officer for the Iqaluit International Airport Improvement Project in Nunavut.
BTY continues to support the development of PPP projects in the region through our growing practice in Ankara. We have been involved in five of Turkey’s most notable Healthcare PPP mandates:
- Izmir Bayrakli Integrated Health Campus
- Kocaeli Integrated Health Campus
- Konya-Karatay Integrated Heath Campus
- Etlik Integrated Health Campus
- Manisa Education and Research Hospital
Our offering within Turkey and the wider EMEA region includes:
- Lenders Technical Environmental & Social Advisor services
- Independent Certifier services
- Fire & Life Safety Due Diligence
- Construction Labour Audits
- Commissioning and Validation Agency
To learn more, please contact: