BTY is a leading professional consultancy firm operating within the property and infrastructure development industries worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity in Vancouver for a highly experienced and strong technical consultant for Project / Loan Monitoring to develop business within our Project Monitoring practice.
Working at the epicentre of the real estate market, this position engages directly with key clients in many of Canada’s leading banks, financiers and real estate developers and plays an integral role in the growth of the company within Vancouver and across Canada. In addition, the encumbent will oversee a team of highly competent, motivated and dedicated Project Consultants across the business, as we continue to expand and develop into new markets. Being an expert, the importance of mentoring and supporting the team is an everyday component of this motivating and fast-paced role. If you are an experienced senior executive with proven leadership skills, who is inspired and motivated to consistently deliver excellence in quality and advice, we want to hear from you!
BTY offers a competitive salary, annual bonus and full benefits. The company is supportive of training, staff development, accreditation and regular appraisals.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day service deliverables, including monthly reporting obligations;
- Collaborating with and supporting Associate Directors/Directors, as appropriate;
- Conducting continuous business development activities;
- Supporting with the development of proposals and assessment of fees;
- Networking regularly promoting the business, cross-selling and building new contacts;
- Supporting in the coordination of workload and team resources; and
- Providing mentorship, coaching and guidance to the team as designated.
Required skills and expertise:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Professionally qualified: CIQS, PQS, MRICS;
- A University Degree or equivalent, LEED accreditation an asset;
- Participation on Professional Boards an asset (and strongly encouraged when hired);
- Proven strategic thinker with analytical skills; and
- Proven business development skills – strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to influence others.
How to apply
For individuals interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting ‘Project Monitoring Consultant’ in the subject line. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.